TREKKING

Going on "trek." That is the quintessential word for missionary life. I grew up with the word. Dad did "it" as a missionary in Nigeria. It is part of South African history. It flavors my thoughts of Africa. It is "the" word of my life. Pack up your tent and join me!

Saturday, August 01, 2009

CHLOE


Let's see... do these two have anything in common?

I know that grandparents can be obnoxious. But the "grandparents bill of rights" allows for that. Our granddaughter Chloe is a tremendous joy to our life. Joan was able to spend extended time with her this week. As missionaries we never expected we would live close to our kids... that doesn't happen much. But I thank God for Joanna, Ryan and Maranda and the fact that they are just down the road.

Speaking of "the road..." we are packing our bags for Europe. More about that trek later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Got a chuckle out of that one! :-)

5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home