TREKKING

Going on "trek." That is the quintessential word for missionary life. I grew up with the word. Dad did "it" as a missionary in Nigeria. It is part of South African history. It flavors my thoughts of Africa. It is "the" word of my life. Pack up your tent and join me!

Friday, March 14, 2008


Here is what I have been doing this week. We invited the missions profressors of a few Bible Colleges to meet at our offices. The aim was to "refresh and resource" these men. They serve in a key capacity in training future missionaries and we wanted to connect with them better as well as provide a platform for them to connect with each other. I think it was a very profitable time. Now it is off to West Virginia and Kentuck for a couple of other events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home