TREKKING

Going on "trek." That is the quintessential word for missionary life. I grew up with the word. Dad did "it" as a missionary in Nigeria. It is part of South African history. It flavors my thoughts of Africa. It is "the" word of my life. Pack up your tent and join me!

Thursday, June 03, 2010

Canada


I have been in Canada participating in a board meeting for BMW Canada. We met in the fabulous city of Ottawa. The world has moved to this city. Ministry to Internationals is practically unlimited. The potential for reaching the world from this city is incredible. Please pray for God to raise up workers for this place.

1 Comments:

Blogger "Timeless Times" and mydebriefing.org said...

Just thought I'd let you know that I am praying for you all - your family, your ministry and BMW in general!
Marc Sr

4:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home