TREKKING

Going on "trek." That is the quintessential word for missionary life. I grew up with the word. Dad did "it" as a missionary in Nigeria. It is part of South African history. It flavors my thoughts of Africa. It is "the" word of my life. Pack up your tent and join me!

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

COMMUNITY BAPTIST


Community Baptist Church in Reidsville, NC has supported our family for 37 years. I started out as youth pastor here... then they sent me to Africa as a missionary and continue to support me in my present ministry. This weekend, Randy Hester was installed as the new pastor for this church. It was a privilege to participate in that service with Randy's dad (who came to Christ in this church and now serves with BMW). Randy is going to do a fantastic job and I am thrilled to have him pastor our sending church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home