TREKKING

Going on "trek." That is the quintessential word for missionary life. I grew up with the word. Dad did "it" as a missionary in Nigeria. It is part of South African history. It flavors my thoughts of Africa. It is "the" word of my life. Pack up your tent and join me!

Thursday, October 15, 2009

ENGLAND IRELAND SCOTLAND


We are participating in the field conference for BMW missionaries working in the British Isles. The great part about it is that we are holding this event at the International Office in Atlanta. It is the first time in 15 years I have attended a field conference and slept in my own bed! Because of furloughs and other economic factors, it was most reasonable to have this field conference in Atlanta this time. It has been a wonderful time with these fabulous missionaries.

Please be in prayer as I start a five week marathon of ministry that will take me to: Michigan, California, Colorado, Wyoming, Iowa, Michigan (again), Hong Kong and China. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving weekend at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home