TREKKING

Going on "trek." That is the quintessential word for missionary life. I grew up with the word. Dad did "it" as a missionary in Nigeria. It is part of South African history. It flavors my thoughts of Africa. It is "the" word of my life. Pack up your tent and join me!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

GOING SOUTH

We are heading south... the South Pacific.

March 30, Joan and I will be traveling to Fiji to visit the missionary team working there. We'll be on the long island above the round one pictured on the right. Unfortunately, we won't have time for the beach... but certainly look forward to the warm weather.








Then it is off to Australia... first to Sydney which is located on the east coast in the middle and then up to Cairns in the north east. We'll be there for Easter Sunday, visiting with BMW missionaries working in Sydney. Then I'll be conducting a "change workshop" in a church in Cairns.



Our next flight will take us to New Zealand. Our entire time will be with BMW missionaries at a conference center. I'll be speaking multiple times and catching up on the latest news of church planting there.

We'll try to update you on this trip with pics and stories if an internet hookup is available. But in case I can't, just wanted you to know where we are going and ask you to pray for a productive trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home